DDNN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Curse: The Shadow Crystals

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dragon's Curse: The Shadow Crystals - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon's Curse: The Shadow Crystals

Post by Guest 2008-04-21, 10:41 am

A weird...

A strange piece to have is the relevance between the 7th dungeon and the 8th and it is very odd....

You are a dragon.

What!?! Maybe I should of listened to that weirdo Dragon Expert (Me) a little more in detail than just think of it as useless garbage.... by now you can summon a dragon to ride, but... how do you do things as a Dragon yourself???

First... why you are even a dragon is because of the exposure to the shadow that fills the shadow tower, 7th Dungeon.... transforms any human into a dragon.... and that most of the Dragons in the world are actually just transformed humans.... the only place with REAL dragons is Dragon Town....

Well, being this new creature and all, you cannot use items, swords, or magic... though you can fly for a VERY short period of time, so it's like having jump...

You no longer speak in the tongue of English... you now speak Dragonic so you obviously won't be able to talk to people.... except for other dragons... the Dragon Expert, and a few others... and going into a town while like this will make people run scared and soldiers will attack you... so try to avoid towns at all costs... though one you cannot.....

To revert to your true form, you must first get some information from a key figure which may even be a DDNN member if they wish to choose this... then head your way to the place they say to go.... do the 8th dungeon as a dragon and the people of where the key figure says to go will give you a special item that reverts you back to true nature, or back to dragon whenever you want because the FINAL dungeon will rely heavily on this...

A VERY strange piece in the game, but a good addition and helps clear up some problems on how to connect some things together...

Oh and by the way... once you kill an enemy it never comes back.... so if you kill EVERY enemy in the game you will unlock something special smile

I hope this strange piece isn't too strange for some folks, but I hope it is somewhat expected.... and it's not like this is the only "dragon" related thing in the game... dragons swarm throughout this game like bees....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Curse: The Shadow Crystals - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon's Curse: The Shadow Crystals

Post by Guest 2008-04-21, 10:43 am

And if it hasn't already been apparent... I'm starting to include dragons in this game WAY too much.......

Shifty

And I'm currently debating which dragon should be the one you are turned into and all signs are pointing to the large green one.... the one that swipes at people....

He looks kind of heavy.... he could be perfect for only a small flight hop or 2.... winking

And like you the hero... he is very different from the rest of the dragon....

And you will be in for a BIG surprise when you get the item that reverts you to human or dragon....

Nope i got it... you are the red one like my avatar... BUT....... you're black :face:

Last edited by Dragonzrkool on 2008-04-21, 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-04-21, 4:10 pm

And sorry for the amazingly large number of posts BUT...

You cannot summon a dragon... upset

Why would you need if you can become one???? :D

Lmao, it's like you see a video in the game... your a dragon riding another dragon... lol that would quite be stupid.....

So you can't anticipate the flying until the end.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin (DD/Jango) 2008-04-22, 8:58 am

you are allowed to post games in DDNN just put it in the 'Game-Creations' Catagorey
Admin (DD/Jango)
Admin (DD/Jango)
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 3329
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-04-22, 9:17 am

:lol!:

No one has posted a reply... soooooo

I will post a reply winking

I have the perfect story line.... perfect beyond belief!!!
I'm going to either need (A) Someone that is good at making cutscenes....
(B) My-self get out of the crappy graphics stage and try to make my own cutscenes....

A little how the story-line goes.... without a few pieces that I REALLY don't want to spoil winking

You start off in the City of Stellar, waken up by a mysterious force.... it says you are the one to return peace... and destroy death imprisoned in black crystals....

You head out into town, and they say one person has left for Dalshin Woods... and hasn't came back...

You the Hero... must go find them... you grab the crystalline blade from under a secret rock of yours a little outside of Stellar.... and head out on your adventure....

You beat Dalshin woods, the first dungeon... and found out the Dragon expert (MEEEEEE) went out... and was ambushed by some monsters... and he'll tell you seeming-ly useless crap about dragons...

He'll tell you that you need to get to Eston Harbor.... and that there is some mysterious power being held off at bay there....

You make it to the harbor... and are pulled back into in alley (Cutscene) and overhear this mysterious man talking to someone walking down the road.....

Then an explosion.... the man turns back and runs towards a building... (end of cutscene) and you go to investigate to find an old-man.... you'll talk to him to find out about the secret organization he has been trying to get at for 25 years... and that the head leader is looking for the one with the crystalline blade and the heart of the dragon.... wait... crystalline blade??????? That's you...

Well you beat dungeon 2, then head to dungeon 3 and beat it without much importance going on.... but in Tairon... the town leading to the 4th dungeon... you'll get into another cutscene with this corporation guy.... you'll be behind a crate... and look through the slats to find this guy talking again... you'll overhear some things... then run for it safetly... beat the 4th dungeon.... beat the 5th and retrieve the magna-claw...

Items you should have by now... Bow and Arrow, Wing boots, Ice & Fire Arrows, Spellbook, Magnaclaw....

Head back to Stellar, your 6th dungeon awaits.... but in stellar you'll wind up dueling the corporation guy.... a boss battle that will be some-what hard bu not completely hard.....

Defeat him and make your way up to the 6th dungeon.... beat it and get the Strainos Rod..

7th dungeon is on it's way..... get towards the path to the 7th dungeon... and use the strainos rod to destroy the many statues and rocks blocking the path...

Scale the 7th tower to find no item to get... or to even find a crystal... (Cutscene) You'll find the corporation guy holding the crystal... he'll say some-things to you... and the crystal is absorbed in him... and he turns all fierce and power-ful.... and blast you out of the top floor of the tower with pure SHADOW energy, ultimately destroying the tower....

You'll wake up... in dragon state.... and some key figure... will tell you that you need to get to Dragon Town..,. for the cure....

You'll trek allllllll the way to Dragon Town.... then talk to the REAL Dragons and they'll agree to the cure... but you must first cleanse the nesting grounds of shadow... so you do the 8th dungeon as a dragon... (You can't use items or spells) and then find no item to get...

well you talk to the people again... you get the shadow orb... transforms you between the Dragon and Human state whenever needed... (Cutscene) Block block block block, this is a really surprising part i need to block it...(end of cutscene)

You start your way to the shadow ruins... the final dungeon.... very hard, and will rely heavily on Human-Dragon transformation... and every other item collected... you get to the top.... to find the head corporation guy... he'll say some crap to you... it's a swordfight duel to the death.... going to be pretty tough.... you beat him... then he transforms with the power of the crystal.... into a "super sonic" like form... only way to kill him is being a Dragon.... well you do this EXTREMELY hard boss fight.... then claim your prize.... the shadow crystal he stole... destroy it..... and journey to the game's end

Sounds like a lot to do in 6 hours... so I'll cut that out... but make it a speed-run challenge if you destroy all enemies....

All those who want to be Hero-aiding NPCs will be fitted in respectively... in parts that will be needed most winking

So I hope anticipation is built up high :D
Because this may take a while Shifty

Last edited by Dragonzrkool on 2008-04-22, 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-04-22, 9:19 am

Oh ok.. well that's good! and I just gave away basically the whole storyline :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgator 2008-04-23, 4:00 am

Dragonzrkool wrote::lol!:

No one has posted a reply... soooooo

I will post a reply winking

I have the perfect story line.... perfect beyond belief!!!
I'm going to either need (A) Someone that is good at making cutscenes....
(B) My-self get out of the crappy graphics stage and try to make my own cutscenes....

A little how the story-line goes.... without a few pieces that I REALLY don't want to spoil winking

You start off in the City of Stellar, waken up by a mysterious force.... it says you are the one to return peace... and destroy death imprisoned in black crystals....

You head out into town, and they say one person has left for Dalshin Woods... and hasn't came back...

You the Hero... must go find them... you grab the crystalline blade from under a secret rock of yours a little outside of Stellar.... and head out on your adventure....

You beat Dalshin woods, the first dungeon... and found out the Dragon expert (MEEEEEE) went out... and was ambushed by some monsters... and he'll tell you seeming-ly useless crap about dragons...

He'll tell you that you need to get to Eston Harbor.... and that there is some mysterious power being held off at bay there....

You make it to the harbor... and are pulled back into in alley (Cutscene) and overhear this mysterious man talking to someone walking down the road.....

Then an explosion.... the man turns back and runs towards a building... (end of cutscene) and you go to investigate to find an old-man.... you'll talk to him to find out about the secret organization he has been trying to get at for 25 years... and that the head leader is looking for the one with the crystalline blade and the heart of the dragon.... wait... crystalline blade??????? That's you...

Well you beat dungeon 2, then head to dungeon 3 and beat it without much importance going on.... but in Tairon... the town leading to the 4th dungeon... you'll get into another cutscene with this corporation guy.... you'll be behind a crate... and look through the slats to find this guy talking again... you'll overhear some things... then run for it safetly... beat the 4th dungeon.... beat the 5th and retrieve the magna-claw...

Items you should have by now... Bow and Arrow, Wing boots, Ice & Fire Arrows, Spellbook, Magnaclaw....

Head back to Stellar, your 6th dungeon awaits.... but in stellar you'll wind up dueling the corporation guy.... a boss battle that will be some-what hard bu not completely hard.....

Defeat him and make your way up to the 6th dungeon.... beat it and get the Strainos Rod..

7th dungeon is on it's way..... get towards the path to the 7th dungeon... and use the strainos rod to destroy the many statues and rocks blocking the path...

Scale the 7th tower to find no item to get... or to even find a crystal... (Cutscene) You'll find the corporation guy holding the crystal... he'll say some-things to you... and the crystal is absorbed in him... and he turns all fierce and power-ful.... and blast you out of the top floor of the tower with pure SHADOW energy, ultimately destroying the tower....

You'll wake up... in dragon state.... and some key figure... will tell you that you need to get to Dragon Town..,. for the cure....

You'll trek allllllll the way to Dragon Town.... then talk to the REAL Dragons and they'll agree to the cure... but you must first cleanse the nesting grounds of shadow... so you do the 8th dungeon as a dragon... (You can't use items or spells) and then find no item to get...

well you talk to the people again... you get the shadow orb... transforms you between the Dragon and Human state whenever needed... (Cutscene) Block block block block, this is a really surprising part i need to block it...(end of cutscene)

You start your way to the shadow ruins... the final dungeon.... very hard, and will rely heavily on Human-Dragon transformation... and every other item collected... you get to the top.... to find the head corporation guy... he'll say some crap to you... it's a swordfight duel to the death.... going to be pretty tough.... you beat him... then he transforms with the power of the crystal.... into a "super sonic" like form... only way to kill him is being a Dragon.... well you do this EXTREMELY hard boss fight.... then claim your prize.... the shadow crystal he stole... destroy it..... and journey to the game's end

Sounds like a lot to do in 6 hours... so I'll cut that out... but make it a speed-run challenge if you destroy all enemies....

All those who want to be Hero-aiding NPCs will be fitted in respectively... in parts that will be needed most winking

So I hope anticipation is built up high :D
Because this may take a while Shifty
Could i swap to cut scene creator instead? ^_^
Wolfgator
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Male
Number of posts : 2642
Description : ...
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-04-23, 8:10 am

Absolutely! :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-04-23, 8:53 am

I never expected this topic to have this many posts Shifty
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-04-23, 12:57 pm

Uh-ohzzzz this suxinatorz 😢

Restriction from video games, game maker included, for 1 month (or slightly less)

Crap crap crap... more crap....... crap?

That sux.... :silent:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgator 2008-04-23, 10:42 pm

So what cut scene you you like?
Wolfgator
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-04-24, 9:09 am

Hmm...

First one... you wake up from a mysterious force.... and it tells you to destroy crystals of shadow blah blah blah...

You already have the main character posted up here...

Dragon's Curse: The Shadow Crystals - Page 2 Tiles_14
Dragon's Curse: The Shadow Crystals - Page 2 Tiles_15

I'll let you design the inside of the house :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-04-24, 1:41 pm

If you need anything else like more home decorations or characters or swords or crap LET ME KNOW!!!!

If you need music for the cutscene I'll send you some I'd like for it and let you choose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-04-24, 1:44 pm

And can you make it more "Movie Quality" like?

I'd really appreciate it if it was more like a movie instead of the items you have just moving around :lol!:

I'm serious I'd be so happy!! :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin (DD/Jango) 2008-04-24, 6:11 pm

uumm.. i need some crap

jk
Admin (DD/Jango)
Admin (DD/Jango)
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-04-24, 6:39 pm

?????

You lost me son with your hip, young, lingo.... again...

I'm more confused than Confused n Proud.... Shifty

I'm more confused than Cartman if he had choose between Cheesy Puff and Snacky Cakes Shifty
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgator 2008-04-24, 7:34 pm

Dragonzrkool wrote:?????

You lost me son with your hip, young, lingo.... again...

I'm more confused than Confused n Proud.... Shifty

I'm more confused than Cartman if he had choose between Cheesy Puff and Snacky Cakes Shifty
Ha again. And i'll start now.
Wolfgator
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-04-24, 8:58 pm

Great!

Hope it works out well! And my NPC will be found in Stellar City as you know...

The music there is like it should be in a carnival or merry-go-round...

Weeeeeeeeeeeee.... round-n-round we go... weeeeeee

Cool I live in a town to match my retarded-ness!!! WOOT!

:lol!: :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgator 2008-04-24, 9:20 pm

It's coming along really well! Just got to make the inside of the room then bingo!
Wolfgator
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-04-24, 9:27 pm

Wow really!?! That's great news!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-04-24, 9:31 pm

God, if only the music links would work out right for you guys!!!

I have some music you can't possibly afford to miss out on it's amazing!!

At least for MIDIs...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-04-24, 9:31 pm

WHAT!?! This topic has hit page 4 on posts!?!?!?!?!

*Speechless* :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin (DD/Jango) 2008-04-24, 10:43 pm

topic with most post
Admin (DD/Jango)
Admin (DD/Jango)
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-04-25, 8:18 am

Wow!!

I honestly thought this one would have the least... :lol!:

Amazing...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-04-25, 10:13 am

Never mind this topic is not popular :lol!:

I just posted in it about 35 out of the 50 posts...

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next