DDNN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stick Guy on "Curse" 4: Curses Upon

Go down

Stick Guy on "Curse" 4: Curses Upon Empty Stick Guy on "Curse" 4: Curses Upon

Post by Agent Hominid 2008-10-05, 6:11 pm

Stick Guy was mad at Unknown, he wanted revenge for killing his brother, he found a heling potion in the graveyard, used it on "Curse", he tricked him into thinking he was good and after Unkown, but then stick guy got stabbed through the back and neck by Unkown who now lives in the air, "Curse" went to prison for attacking the Bear Force, and he needs to escape
This game is mostly about "Curse"(Stick guy's bro), he was in all of the games, even stick guy on crack 1!
CHAPTER 1
The escape from prison
7 levels
CHAPTER 2
Out in the real world
7 levels
CHAPTER 3
The battle, the unkown and "Curse" fight, once he beats him on the aircraft, unkown truns into a beast, "Curse" uses his super form to defeat him, and all dead will be alive, and more, this battle is in the sky.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Levels 20-ending will be in the sky,
i will tell you more, here is the music:

Agent Hominid
Agent Hominid

Male
Number of posts : 183
Description : Hello i am Agent Hominid. I am the founder and owner of Sword Games!
Registration date : 2008-04-04

http://www.swordforums.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stick Guy on "Curse" 4: Curses Upon Empty Re: Stick Guy on "Curse" 4: Curses Upon

Post by Guest 2008-10-05, 7:37 pm

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down