DDNN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT! I NEED HELP WITH FELINE PRIME!

Go down

Feline prime: should I restart from scratch, keep it, or just give up?

URGENT! I NEED HELP WITH FELINE PRIME! I_vote_lcap0%URGENT! I NEED HELP WITH FELINE PRIME! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
URGENT! I NEED HELP WITH FELINE PRIME! I_vote_lcap0%URGENT! I NEED HELP WITH FELINE PRIME! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
URGENT! I NEED HELP WITH FELINE PRIME! I_vote_lcap100%URGENT! I NEED HELP WITH FELINE PRIME! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

URGENT! I NEED HELP WITH FELINE PRIME! Empty URGENT! I NEED HELP WITH FELINE PRIME!

Post by Guest 2008-07-16, 1:49 pm

i really hate how it is looking right now. I made a 2 day poll, please help me decide if I should keep this peice of sh*t or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

URGENT! I NEED HELP WITH FELINE PRIME! Empty Re: URGENT! I NEED HELP WITH FELINE PRIME!

Post by Coltsfan88 2008-07-16, 2:20 pm

get some help, and make a new engine.
Coltsfan88
Coltsfan88
Respected Member
Respected Member

Male
Number of posts : 537
Description : A member of DDNN!
Registration date : 2008-06-27

http://coltsfan88.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

URGENT! I NEED HELP WITH FELINE PRIME! Empty Re: URGENT! I NEED HELP WITH FELINE PRIME!

Post by Guest 2008-07-16, 10:03 pm

hire help and make a new engine
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2008-07-18, 4:33 pm

alright. It is settled. anyone who wants to help with the engine, post here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down